Social media is as simple as creating an account and having a college student post a few times per week, right? Wrong. If your small business is serious about its online presence and brand, don’t leave it in the hands of just anyone.
A strong social media manager will not only post quality status updates, but create, organize, and execute a strategy based on research of your brand, the competition, and your goals. Social media management means regular reports and checking social networks at odd times of day. Combining this strategy with your content marketing is a good way to align your message and brand across platforms.
If you cannot see the ROI on your social media, it’s time to rethink the approach. Contact us today to learn more about strong messaging on your social platforms.
Social media services include:
- Inventory of current social media accounts
- Research on competition in your field/region
- Creation or cleanup of accounts
- Custom strategy that includes best social networks and approaches for your business
- Social media calendar/schedule of status updates
- Review/creation of a social media policy for your company
- Customized status updates with images, videos, links
- Set number of updates/posts per week based on network and your business
- Monthly phone call to discuss progress
I am an April 2016 graduate of the Social Media Management Certification Program taught by social media experts Martin Brossman and Karen Tiede at North Carolina State University.